SUNCUP-Spring Seasonal Blend
THE BLEND PHILOSOPHY
Why make life complicated? We like to keep our blend recipes pretty simple. Start with green coffee that is as fresh as possible. Follow with finding a couple of origins that compliment each other, yet are distinct in their own right. Finish by fine tuning the amount of each component because "we want everything to be just exactly perfect".
"Winter's a long time goin' huh?" asked Bear Claw at the end of the movie Jeremiah Johnson. It can sure feel that way, and you just might need something to snap you out of it. That's where a nice Colombia based blend comes in. But just there's still winter's old crusty snow hanging around, so we'll keep a touch of natural Brazil to keep you cozy.
60% Washed Process Colombia Jesus Antonio
40% Natural Process Brazil Fortaleza
- Tasting Notes– Red Fruits, chocolate, and more chocolate
- Importers – Bend Coffee & Ally Coffee
- Region – Colombia & Brazil
- Processing – Washed & Natural
- Varietal – Castillo & Red Cataui
- Farm/Processor – Jesus Antonio & Ariovaldo Bonfim
- Elevation – 1150-1700m
- Roast – Medium/Light