POWDER DAY-Winter Seasonal Blend
THE BLEND PHILOSOPHY
Why make life complicated? We like to keep our blend recipes pretty simple. Start with green coffee that is as fresh as possible. Follow with finding a couple of origins that compliment each other, yet are distinct in their own right. Finish by fine tuning the amount of each component because "we want everything to be just exactly perfect".
There might not be a better time of year for drinking coffee. Sitting by warm fires, snow falling outside, and venturing out for some play time!. This blend is all about heft. Everything screams the warmth and comfort of a nice heavy blanket.
60% Honey Process Honduras El Cerrato
40% Natural Process Ethiopia Guji Highlands
- Tasting Notes– Melted Chocolate, Round Acidity, Strawberry
- Importers – Bend Coffee
- Region – Honduras & Ethiopia
- Processing – Honey & Natural
- Varietal – Pacas & Heirloom
- Farm/Processor – Yerin Sagastume & Guji Highlands
- Elevation – 1400-2300m
- Roast – Medium/Light